Friday, July 3, 2015

Love










With my baby loves today! First time i saw this shirt from She In (you can find the shirt here) i've fell in love because i really wanted to take some photos with my frenchies, although the boy (on the right) wasn't very cooperative :) i was laughing so hard because he decided to stay staring at one point and didn't even heard us calling him and is kinda bitchy and his face on the photo number 6 is his evil face hahaha. Well i love my babies so so so much! They make me so happy everyday, they keep me laughing all the time.

3 comments:

  1. Aww your dogs are so cute!!! Love your outfit, especially the shoes. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit and your frenchies!! Anyways, I wanted to ask you what you use to edit your pics? I really like the filter you use.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) I just change the brightness and contrast and the exposure on Photoshop. That's all i do.

    ReplyDelete