Thursday, July 2, 2015

Check









Hi! Decided to rough things up and post a grungier look today! Love this shirt so so so much, because is so versatile i can use it as a shirt with a pair of ripped shorts and a crop top underneath or even with jeans is a colder day, or i can just button it up all the way to the bottom and it's a dress, wore it twice already with shorts and once as a dress, and my boyfriend stole it from me to wear with shorts and jeans and he look gorgeous with black jeans, this shirt and a pair of docs so i don't mind the stealing :) We changed parts and now is him the one who is stealing my shirts :) Really like the two different patterns in the shirt, stripes on the inside, as you can see in the rolled sleeves,  and check on the outside. Well the shirt is from Young Hungry Free and you can find it here. 

4 comments:

  1. Such a simple look but I love it. Oversized shirts are such a good option when you don't know what else to throw on.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need more shirt dresses like this in my life, it looks so good!

    Infinity Of Fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete