Sunday, December 15, 2013

To die by your side, Such a heavenly way to die











Hi! This is one of the looks i pulled last week. The socks are from Tabbisocks and at first i didn't think they would suit my style, but guess what? Just fell in love with them, they are gorgeous and i will wear them a lot, they actually look good with almost everything in my wardrobe, they are so warm and the details on them are just awesome, so thank you so much Tabbisocks, you rule :) About the rest of the look this coat with fur collar has at least 6 years and i just didn't like it anymore, never bring it to my place was just hanging in my closet back in my parents house, but suddenly i remember how much i used to love it and i can't stop wearing it now, just love love love it, love the length the color, the fabric, the fur and the lining is just gorgeous with gold vintage flower pattern. Fell in love with my hat again and i'm using it every single day now. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing outfit! :)
    xoxo
    gloriapereira95.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete