Sunday, January 8, 2017

Last 2016 looks

I've been so sick, with a huge flu since January 1st! So the year didn't start great on me, but now that i'm feeling better i'm back on the blog.
I'm posting the last looks i've shot in 2016, during the Holidays i needed to take some time for myself, and i didn't post them here, and the after the holidays i had such a huge flu that my even eyeballs hurt, and i could be in front of my computer scree.
So i decided to make a post with my last 2016 looks. 






Cream cable knit is one of my favorite winter things, is just so cozy and comfy. Here i'm wearing a cardigan in an alternative way, with the front all the way turned to the back, resulting in a cute open back sweater. I loved to wear it like this, i really like open backs, even during winter.
The cardigan is from Chicwish and you can find it here
In the meanwhile i've found this great pair of vintage Levi's that i'm in love with and that you will see a lot in 2017.






Another cream cable knit, just 'cause i love it! This one is vintage, such as the Levi's jeans i'm wearing.
I love to wear classic elegant watches with chunky knits, it's such a good combo. I'm almost always wearing my Daniel Wellington watches because they are my complete favorite, and i wear them even more now that i also have the cuffs to match with them. 






wearing knit again, this time grey. I love the mx of colors in the sweater form NA-KD, have a little grey and also a little beige, making it so versatile and easy to mix with lot's of different pieces,
The winter is not over yet, actually it just started but i can say that this patent boots from Ego are my favorite pair of boots this winter, i just wear them almost everyday, and they can go with a casual, laid back even masculine outfit or a chic, elegant feminine one.
Knits are my favorite thing and this cardigan is one of my favorite, it's from Romwe and you can find it here

Also have lot's of new thing to show you guys, shot some looks today and will post very soon.

4 comments: