Monday, December 7, 2015

Sherry London


I am such a sucker for romantic gowns.
My favorite kind of occasion dresses are for sure in lace and in a cream/pastel color, something very retro, feminine and romantic. I really like the princess look.
Sherry London has an amazing collection of dresses i love. You can find lots of different styles, from the classics to edgier things like two piece sets or even jumpsuits. From long to midi and mini. Body cons, A-lines, loose and puffy, you just name it.




Besides the gorgeousness of the laces, you can find clean, much more minimal one, like the white one with the lace and this gorgeous pastel pink one, this second one is my favorite, just makes me go back to my childhood and my princess dreams.
The pastel color, is amazing, but the details on the neck and back are my favorite thing, cute little flowers, jewels and beads, that turn this minimal design in a magical dress. It's such a statement piece that doesn't even need more accessories. 
Wish i had a really special occasion to attend to, because i already found my favorite dress. 


Sherry London's dresses are elegant and feminine.
Check them out and see the 2016 Prom collection, you will fall in love with every dress and will find your dream occasion dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment