Saturday, September 5, 2015

Suede and lace


















Have this skirt forever, used to wear it with docs and band tees with o-ring or evil eye chokers, but this time i decided to give it a different vibe, and i like this vibe way more to be honest. It's more grownup and feminine. When i bought this skirt it was knee length but i always wanted to have a suede mini skirt and decided to cut it, my favorite thing about this skirt is how it fits me in the waist area, i always have such a hard time finding skirts (or shorts or trousers) that fit me in the waist i always have to fix them and make them tighter because everything is just giant for me, this one fits me like a glove. I bought it on Etsy. Also have this purse from Zara for ever, at least for 6 years i guess, i loved it so much back then that i wore it everyday and it looks so old now. This cute white top is from persunmall and was the piece who inspired me to put this outfit together, is so cute and romantic i also use to wear it with bikini bottoms on the beach or with cropped shorts. You can find it here

2 comments:

  1. gorge boho look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes and that top, gorgeous !!!

    http://marianacfduarte.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete