Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Simple bohemian









This was one of my favorite outfits lately, because it mixes clean, simple, "grownup" with bohemian, the pencil skirt is a classic piece and with this kind of heel it works in a very elegant/chic way, so the chiffon off the shoulder top breaks that "clean" vibe a little.  The top is from Style Moi, it looks so good with ripped shorts and a pair of creepers too, or with a pair oh jeans and some chunky boots or also with a skirt in that same fabric and over the knee boots. You can find the top here. The skirt is classic i had to own, love to wear skirts like this with stripped crop tops and a pair or Adidas, or with a lace top and a pair of heels. It's from New Yorker. My best friend lately is my flat iron from Irresistible me, it allows me to have straight hair or this kind of loose messy curls in minutes, and i use it everyday! 

4 comments:

  1. I love the off the shoulder top!xx
    Holly x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fab. This is such a good look. I love the summery off the shoulder top with the intense all-black vibes.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete