Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Bucket bags




 I'm just in love with minimal bucket bags like this lately! Genuine people has an incredible variety of them this three are my favorite and i just think they work with everything, from a formal, elegant and minimal look to a grungier, darker one, they    work so well from casual everyday wearing to special occasions and i can't wait to have one.

Love the gold details and the zip in this one, you can find it here. 

This one is probably my favorite (i can't decide 'cause i love all of them :D) Just because it's a little bit more simple but still has gold accents. You can find it here. 

Love the simplicity of this one too! All black, really goes with everything. You can find it here. 

1 comment:

  1. It's funny because earlier today I was just thinking about how I like these kind of bags a lot! I'm not a purse-wearin' kind of girl, so I like the simple styles!
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete