Monday, March 9, 2015

Enjoying the sun

















Hey! The weather here in Portugal is perfect right now! Pure Spring! and i'm loving it, besides the allergies and the bees, because i love Spring but spring doesn't love me back hahaha. This outfit is as casual as it can be, boyfriend tee, ripped mom jeans and a comfy cardigan, and this boots are the most comfortable pair of platforms ever! really, i wear them everyday because they are as comfortable as my creepers. I really enjoy having slightly different pairs of black jeans, that way i can keep the same style but not wear the same jeans over and over. I really like the mom jeans cut because the waist is so high, this pair is from Asos. Hope you like this look. 

5 comments:

  1. One of my biggest inspirations!! Love your style so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool

    http://iamemilias.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is amazing! I do really like it! I know how much time it requires, but you did a really good job! Keep doing it!) I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete