Thursday, November 20, 2014

My kind of winter basics













Wanted to make a post about my winter basic pieces, was just waiting for the weather to get a little bit colder. The most important basic piece in winter is a coat, for me it has to be black, not only because is more versatile but also because i can't live without black, a good quality leather one is the perfect one for me, with a good length and a warm kind of lining, this one is so gorgeous is from a portuguese designer and although it's vintage it's completely new, another basic is a pair of jeans, i love black or very dark denim ones like this pair from Asos, the boots can't miss in this cold weather and docs are for sure my choice everytime, when it comes to tops i got to have a nice chunky cable knit black jumper, because it is very warm very versatile and kind of casual, of course i have to make it more interesting with a shirt and a black and white plaid shirt i my must for every season, this one is from Young Hungry Free. Also i like to have a big bag with me to carry my laptop or my books to go to classes. To finish the look i had a wide brim hat, always good when it's slightly raining you can really skip the umbrella or a warm beanie. 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely the look! <3

    http://dayamancio.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look, definitely agree with the coat. Though my black one is furry, super cosy and unbelievably soft <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love furry coats, actually i'm looking for the perfect black one ;)

      Delete
  3. I love this wintery post, it's definitely something i'd wear on a day-to-day basis

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look! Love the long coat and the little checked shirt peeking under. :)
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete