Thursday, August 7, 2014

Vivaldi










Hi! It's been a while since my last post, well i'm just so lazy in the summer, but i have to show you this amazing dress from Miss Patina, check the site here, Miss Patina is a vintage inspired brand and they have gorgeous things. Their items are so amazing, their cloths are much more than pretty, the quality is amazing, the fabrics are beautiful, the details are gorgeous this dress have the most gorgeous tiny little buttons in the sleeves (i'm sorry but i forgot to take pics of it) even their labels are unique. You can buy the dress here, it looks much brighter in day light as you can see in my photos, the colors are beautifu: red, blue and yellow with white collar. I made mine a bit shorter. Hope you like this look.    

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to be checking out Miss Patina, that dress is amazing! I looovvveee the print!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful dress! I love how you've styled it! x
    Holly x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit!

    x Dawn // www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete