Thursday, January 16, 2014

We would have a fine time living in the night











Hi! This look is very simple to assemble, a chose a all black kinda basic look with some high waisted black skinny jeans, a black band t-shirt, black creepers and black hat, on top of that i had a brown coat, i love to combine brown with black because i'm not a big fan of brow, i like it but always in a dark version, as this one, this is not today's look i took this pics some days ago, but today i'm wearing brown again and again with some very dark color, such as black and dark burgundy. I loved how my hair matches the brown fur with red glance, initially i didn't like my new hair color that much because i was looking for a very light brown, almost dark blond effect and it turned out darker than mine, but now i'm enjoying it. hope you like this post.

4 comments:

  1. I love your style, cool shoes-I am looking for such

    welcome http://iamemilia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the brown fun with the black t-shirt and white print. I own a brown fur like that however I haven't had an idea of how to style it. You gave me an inspiration. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i had this jacket for years and i'm just wearing it now, because i had no ideas too ;)

      Delete