Monday, December 4, 2017

Check, black and red








Black, white, denim with red details is such a classic combo and has been one of my favorite and more usual lately. 
I absolutely love check and plaid and i tend to love it in every trend from when i had a grungier style to now, that i'm a bit more causal/chic. I love it in pants, skirts, and all kinds of coats, and it's such a nice way to bring some texture and pattern to a look, making it so much more interesting. 
I hones honestly could live in black turtleneck sweaters, they are the perfect basic and look good with everything, this is my favorite one, is from Romwe and you can find it here.
I'm really into neutral outfit with some bright, colorful detail, i've been wearing this bag 24/7 because it's the perfect way to add some color to my look, it's from VIPshop and you can find it here.




No comments:

Post a Comment