Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Yellow








I can say for sure that this as been my favorite summer dress!
It was love at first sight, firs of all because i've been really into yellow, and then because it has that picnic vibe that i'm loving, and it is so feminine and sweet.
I used to wear dresses all the time, and then i just got tired of them, but this one made me fell in love with dresses all over again. It's from ChicWish and it also comes in midi, don't know which one is more beautiful, i'm so happy with this one, but the midi is also amazing. You can find the one i'm wearing here.
And to complete the whole picnic vibe what's better than a straw basket? This one is vintage.
I really love how the yellow looks with the brown, and this lave up kitten heel sandals from In The Style go so well with it, you can find them here




1 comment: