Monday, April 24, 2017

In black and white










Calvin Klein has always been one of my favorite underwear brand.
I just love how casual and kinda sporty Calvin Klein underwear is, and yet i feel so pretty and feminine in them. I find this set at Boxers and Briefs, they have some of the best underwear brands, such as Tommy Hilfiger, Puma or even Bjorn Borg.
Black and white will always be my perfect match, but i'm so in love with the white set and the grey set too.
I feel i could wear only Calvin Klein's underwear for the rest of my life.
Find the bralette here, and the underwear here

As details and accessories i'm wearing all Soufeel necklaces, you can find them here. Go check them out and get 10% off by using the coupon: SHS10.
Ad one of my favorite watches, from Lord Timeices, you can find it here. You can use my code: NIGHTS10 for 10% off all purchases  from LordTimepieces.com, they just have the greatest women's watches and man's watches.

No comments:

Post a Comment