Friday, January 13, 2017

Grey and Black











I Could wear grey and black every single day of my life!
My closet is full of both colors and it will only grow because i'm always picking pieces in this colors.
I like to have as many grey coats as i can, because i like to have lots of different styles and shapes, for different occasions.
Here i'm wearing a long one from Zaful, i really love long coats that can cover me all up, you can find the one i'm wearing here.
Simple boyish looks are one of my favorite styles, a simple pair of black jeans (this ones are from Modatoi and you can find them here) combined with a unisex big tee is amazing to keep a look very minimal and casual, my absolute favorite tee are my Jesus gets the girl ones, i just love the lettering on them and they have the most amazing colors.
To keep such a laid back look like this chic i'm wearing my cross body bag from VIPme, you can find it here. And a pair of heeled boots from 4th & Reckless.


No comments:

Post a Comment