Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Lace up dress













I already shared with you the dress i wore on Christmas eve here, now i wan to show you want i choose to wear on Christmas day. Christmas eve as a very exciting party vibe, here after the dinner with our family we go out with friends and family almost 'till the sun rises and our usual bars are open all night long, we can dance, drink, talk 'till morning, so i always choose something special to wear like the blue sequined dress from Chic Wish that i decided to wear this year. On the 25th i lunch and dine with my family and my boyfriend and we go out with our friends too at night, but in a much more relaxed way, drinking some beers and talking all night long. This day doesn't ask for such a party dress, but i still like to wear a cute and special dress, this one from OASAP was the perfect choice for that night, it's so warm, believe me this fabric is so soft on the inside and the long sleeves keep me warm, my favorite part is the dramatic deep v statement lace up neck i love lace ups.
I love this coat and it's always a go to when i wear black.
This ankle boots are the cutest and i love to wear them with body con dresses to add a edgier vibe to the look, you can find them on Little Mistress here.
Happy new year's to everybody <3 

1 comment: