Saturday, November 14, 2015

Camel and denim












Denim and camel, such a cool combo. I always loved to see how dark denim works with brows, beiges and camel, i think this is a classic combination. In this look i tried to wear only denim and camel, well all star are not quite in denim but is a very similar fabric actually. The weather is so warm right now that i can perfectly wear dresses like this without tights and at the same time when you are not moving or standing at the shadow it's completely fine to wear a big coat like this. I always loved to match fresh clothes with really warm ones and this weather is perfect for that. 
Even my iPhone wallet is camel and matches my coat, this wallet is so practical when i don't want to wear a purse or bag, because it has space for my cards and to put some money inside. It's from One Little Forest and you can find it here. I absolutely love denim buttoned ups, dresses, skirts or shirts, this dress is one of my favorite dress and it's from Zaful and you can find it here.  This coat is such a must have for this season it's so warm the oversized shape is amazing and this color is great. it's from FrontRowShop and you can find it here

1 comment: