Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Red tartan
















Hi, the end of the semester is giving me a hard time, so i haven't post much lately, but i'm back now :) You know how much ilove to match plaids, and i love how this match worked out, this skirt is vintage and the top is from deandri but i always wanted to wear them together as a set because the tartan look so much alike, and the everything black really makes hte red pop. As the top is a crop style and sleeveless this is not a very warm look but i would love to put some black chunky jumper over it as well and then the things matching would be the skirt and the collar, the weather in this day was nice and warm so i wear it like this. The black wool blazer s from Front Row shop and you can buy it here. Hope you like this look.

4 comments:

  1. I thought the skirt and top were a coord suit haha

    By the way, I had a choker like yours in black, and other in the rainbow colours, when I was eleven years old! And now, I'm seeing them a lot with this new 90s revival, but I don't know where can I buy it... Do you can suggest me some store? Thank you in advance! :)

    Xx,

    Macarena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, just like you, had them both when i was i child :) had a purple one with pink beads also :) i bought mine on etsy, very cheap and with good quality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for answering me so quickly! I'll take a look at it on their page :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete