Thursday, February 12, 2015

Black and white

















Hi! As you have seen in some previous looks i love to combine plaids, love when they are both similar and different, in this case i have two plaids with the same color and amount of black and white but they are different plaids. And black and white is my fav combination! This amazing sweater is from Style Moi and i'm completely in love with it is so gorgeous and the fabric is really amazing, love the oversized fit of it, you can find it and buy it here. The scarf is also a poncho is so versatile and warm and can bring some visual interest to any look, this one is from asos. I feel a bit like Le Corbusier with this glasses love the kind of chunky black frames and you know how much i love to wear round ones. They are from Freyrs and you can buy them here. Hope you like this look.

4 comments:

  1. I love this look! I am a lover of round ones,but sunglasses.It looks perf. on you but I can't imagine myself with those glasses,ahah :D

    http://vrgov.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much beautiful check, that scarf/poncho looks so cosy! <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite outfits here! I love the glasses and the sweater! This is just perfect!!

    Trouble Girl

    ReplyDelete